Aggressive Representation To Prevent A Conviction
From drunk driving and traffic offenses to misdemeanor and felony crimes, the Fort Myers law firm of Steven Wetter, provides the sophisticated and aggressive representation you need to prevent a conviction or avoid the worst penalties.
Criminal defense lawyer Steven H. Wetter is a former prosecutor who has represented Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and surrounding Florida communities since 2000. Contact us, day or night, to arrange a free, confidential consultation.
Challenging The Traffic Stop, Roadside Tests And Arrest
The story is not over when you blow .08 on the Breathalyzer. Steve Wetter is skilled at challenging the traffic stop, the roadside tests and all facets of a drunk driving arrest. He handles:
- DUI defense (first offense, repeat offender, CDL drivers, non-Florida residents)
- DUI and Zero Tolerance suspensions
- DUI for drugs (illegal substances or legal medications)
- DUI accidents (serious bodily injury or manslaughter)
- BUI defense (boating under the influence)
Mr. Wetter also handles major and minor traffic violations, and driver’s license suspension and reinstatement proceedings.
Skilled And Aggressive Criminal Defense
We understand what is at stake, whether your son or daughter faces criminal accusations, or you or your spouse were arrested. Steve Wetter fights for the best possible outcome for state and federal crimes involving:
- Drug charges, including possession, possession with intent to distribute, drug trafficking and sales, and more
- Probation violations, including those for new crimes or technical violations
- Theft, burglary, robbery, shoplifting and more
- Domestic violence disputes, including battery, orders of protection and more
- Sex offenses, including sexual battery, attempted rape, internet crimes and more
- Child pornography, including possessing files on your computer, sharing images and more
- Traffic violations and issues with CDL
- Mortgage, tax or bank fraud
If a former arrest or withheld conviction from years ago still haunts you, Mr. Wetter can explore the sealing or expungement of those criminal records.
Find Out How We Can Help • Contact Us 24/7
Call 239-476-9531 or contact us online to discuss your criminal law matter in Lee County or Charlotte County with an experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer. We offer a free, confidential consultation, and answer our phones 24 hours a day.